Tronoša monastery is 17 km away from Loznica, on the road to Valjevo. It was found in the year of 1317 as the memorial of King Dragutin and his wife, Katelina. In front of the monastery, there is a chapel of St Panteleimon with the Devet Jugovića fountain, built by the people of Podrinje in honor of Jug Bogdan and his sons. According to the legend they spent a night there and drank water from the fountain before going to the Battle of Kosovo.
Čokešina is a female monastery in the namesake village, at the foot of Cer mountain, originating from the first half of the XV century and according to the legend is the memorial of Miloš Obilić. It bears the name of a former squire of Mačva, Bogdan Čokeša, on whose estate it was built.
Church of the Protection of the Theotokos, built in 1873 in Serbo-Byzantine style, is in the center of the modern city which used to be the “Town of Loznica” fort.
Church of the Ascension of our Our Lord, erected on the former estate of Vuk Karadžić in Lagator (the part of Loznica), is the third largest temple in Serbia.
The church of Saint Apostles Peter and Paul in Banja Koviljača was built in 1975. The temple also established Assembly of Serbian Saints Chorus.
The church of Saint Apostles Peter and Paul in Lešnica was built in 1874.